Predator Starting Issues

I am a 15 year old new to minibikes, and I just bought a new predator 212cc engine. I took apart the governor and removed the low oil sensor, and plugged up the two holes. I put back all of the parts, as well as made a throttle connector to the carburetor with a coat hanger that seems like it works fine (it closes and opens butterfly valve completely). I attempted to start it, and it sounds like just the piston is moving, but nothing is firing. I checked and the spark plug had spark, and the carburetor has fuel. Is there anyway that the low oil sensor could be affecting the engine start switch? The wire that I clipped to remove the sensor looks like it was attached to a solenoid that also connects to the on off switch. Any ideas for trouble shooting? As I am just learning the basics about engines and how they work.
Thanks for any advice,
Jake

I am a 15 year old new to minibikes, and I just bought a new predator 212cc engine. I took apart the governor and removed the low oil sensor, and plugged up the two holes. I put back all of the parts, as well as made a throttle connector to the carburetor with a coat hanger that seems like it works fine (it closes and opens butterfly valve completely). I attempted to start it, and it sounds like just the piston is moving, but nothing is firing. I checked and the spark plug had spark, and the carburetor has fuel. Is there anyway that the low oil sensor could be affecting the engine start switch? The wire that I clipped to remove the sensor looks like it was attached to a solenoid that also connects to the on off switch. Any ideas for trouble shooting? As I am just learning the basics about engines and how they work.
Thanks for any advice,
Jake

If you have spark it shouldn't be the low oil or switch. The cam timing right after you took the side cover off, valves adjusted correctly, and jets in the carb clean? That's where I'd start.

When you took out your govner...you Probley bumped your cam throwing it out of timing....Or When you removed your govnor your Throttle isn't sitting open enough ....So you need a small spring leaving your butterfly open a small amount.....you follow me?