Pro series mini bike

I just took the driver apart, and there is no limit spacer at all. Everything is in good shape, so I'm just waiting on the bronze bushing and the right sized belt. Charles, your comment is correct, that's exactly what the bronze bushing is for. But, no limiter spacer so the driver goes into overdrive. I knew something was wrong, because it was hard to push into the shed with the engine off (belt too short, no bushing.) And when the engine idled, it would drive away if you werent sitting on it. Found out the hard way. I suppose I can tune my final speed by engine RPM....the throttle limit screw was backed out a bit LOL The kid who owned this before my seller must have been in a hurry :D Finally, I performed the "recall" myself. Didn't have the right bolt to block off the gas tank vent. Instead, I went the poor mans route, flattening the barb and melting it shut. A piece of the original hose with a screw jammed in it is the secondary line of defense. Then, I removed the lanyard from the gas cap and drilled a small hole next to the hole the lanyard went into. Perfect. The bolt is a strange size.....I'm almost willing to bet a Honda or clone oil drain plug will work........

Just found this forum, I have the 80cc mega Moto for my daughter I got at a Bomgaars ranch store for $250 after rebate a month ago, my son's Coleman ct200u was $399 on sale at Walmart, and I just took delivery last Thursday on my 212 pro from Walmart, it was on Rollback for $499, $536 after tax, I'm 43..., my dad bought one too at that price. I seen they went back to $549 the day before I picked mine up. I want to GPS the top speed on mine but NE has some anti-minibike laws on the books as does the town I live in. It doesn't help I live across the street from the Sherriff.

Attachments

Just found this forum, I have the 80cc mega Moto for my daughter I got at a Bomgaars ranch store for $250 after rebate a month ago, my son's Coleman ct200u was $399 on sale at Walmart, and I just took delivery last Thursday on my 212 pro from Walmart, it was on Rollback for $499, $536 after tax, I'm 43..., my dad bought one too at that price. I seen they went back to $549 the day before I picked mine up. I want to GPS the top speed on mine but NE has some anti-minibike laws on the books as does the town I live in. It doesn't help I live across the street from the Sherriff.
Hello and welcome!

https://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/index.php?search/81055/&q=mega+moto&c[title_only]=1&o=date

https://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/index.php?search/81056/&q=monster+moto&c[title_only]=1&o=date

I seen a few unboxings on youtube, half of them came in a cardboard "crate", mine came in an angle iron crate. I prefer the metal crate only because who cant use a little angle iron laying around the shop? There is more assembly when they are out of the metal crate, the entire fork assembly is in pieces. The fork tubes take some abrasion damage the way they are stored in the crate, suspended in metal tubes. The card board box crates only require the handlebars to be put on. Mine coming out of the metal crate had warning tags to put oil in it, there was oil residue in the motor but nothing that would drain out. I did pull the belt cover off and i wish that process was a little quicker, on our coleman ct200u all i have to do it pull 4 spring pins off and i have access. That will be a modification i do to this to make belt inspection easier, I may even build a metal cover, if I do i will document and share the process.

I knew the Sherriff wasn't home so after my daughters softball game I ran it down the alley to get the mail and GPS hit 29 and still pulling, ran it back on the back side of the block, on asphalt with slight uphill grade, and hit 31 and still pulling. Then I had to shut it down to make the corner. Haven't even hit the limiter yet

I knew the Sherriff wasn't home so after my daughters softball game I ran it down the alley to get the mail and GPS hit 29 and still pulling, ran it back on the back side of the block, on asphalt with slight uphill grade, and hit 31 and still pulling. Then I had to shut it down to make the corner. Haven't even hit the limiter yet
:)

and he knew you were waiting for him to leave so he waited around the corner. :p

33 flat out on the governor. I weigh about 245. Gotta pull off the cvt cover and run it on the stand once to see if anything else is holding it back.