problems getting on OldMiniBikes

jeep4me

A good friend of mine and long time supporting member of OldMiniBikes (paul h) is having problems getting on OldMiniBikes. He had some computer problems and all of his "cookies" were lost. This made him have to remember all of his old passwords for logging into every forum he was a member of.

Unfortunately, the one forum he hasn't been able to get back onto is OldMiniBikes. He said he's sent emails to OldMiniBikes asking for his old password and/or help making a new one and has gotten no reply. I've even sent a pm asking for someone to help him and still nothing.

What needs to be done to resolve this?

Thanks for any help in this!!

That is why it's a good idea to use the same password for all the bullshit stuff you go on (which includes forums). I have 3-4 passwords I use for forums and stuff that doesn't matter. If they don't work the account is most likely registered to one of two email addresses so getting a new password isn't a big deal.

Important shit (banking, credit cards, shit like that), I have to keep those written down somewhere because I won't remember them.