problems posting profile picture

Hello, I am having trouble posting my profile picture. I resized it to 100 and the file size was small enough, I could see it in the preview but when I tried to save changes it said upload failed. Am I doing something backwards. It would not be the first time. Thanks:mad2:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
I can't really say. I was playing with that myself about two days ago. It will only load some of the pictures I have, but not all of them.

I guess you are going to have to check for the magic picture that works?? Right now I see your minibike project as the picture.

Last edited:
I have a few photos that won't post anywhere on this forum, but the problem seems to be file size, not image size.

The photos are fairly smallish, dimension-wise, but very dense pixels, so the file size is about 272kb for a 500x500 size photo.

Last edited:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
What I with my avatar picture is upload it into my photobucket. Then I changed the size of the upload in my photo bucket. Then uploaded it again, but this time it was avatar size.

I can only upload some of the profile pictures because they aren't still pictures. There in action, which causes the file to be to large even though the size is small.

Franklyn, not sure why you posted on this thread, but welcome and try the for sale section, for some better results, Sharp looking bikes tho!

MichiganJay

How far north, is Northern for ya?