Putting new pictures on and it is full???

I was just going to post some pictures of some NOS Rupp parts to be identified and it said my alloted memory that was left was too small. This happened before so I went in and deleted some good pictures from the Detroit Autorama from last year. Is there any way it could be expanded or do I have to delete old postings to make room? Gary M

I wrote Gary a PM and explained to him the benefits of becoming a Supporting Member

As a mod I can tell you that I delete hundreds of posts with broken photo links....90% of them are Photobucket.

Once a photo is uploaded into your personal album here it becomes a permanent part of the OldMiniBikes archives. When you want to insert a photo to your thread or a personal message ...it's all point and click from the same page....no annoying cutting and pasting links from another site :doah:.

Plus he'd miss out on all the cool Supporting Member perks like thee super-sized avatar, unlimited personal messages, the new Tech Section...and the Secret Supporting Member's Handshake...:shifty:

And we're just getting started....lot of good stuff in the works right now for Supporting Members.....:thumbsup:

I wrote Gary a PM and explained to him the benefits of becoming a Supporting Member

As a mod I can tell you that I delete hundreds of posts with broken photo links....90% of them are Photobucket.

Once a photo is uploaded into your personal album here it becomes a permanent part of the OldMiniBikes archives. When you want to insert a photo to your thread or a personal message ...it's all point and click from the same page....no annoying cutting and pasting links from another site :doah:.

Plus he'd miss out on all the cool Supporting Member perks like thee super-sized avatar, unlimited personal messages, the new Tech Section...and the Secret Supporting Member's Handshake...:shifty:

And we're just getting started....lot of good stuff in the works right now for Supporting Members.....:thumbsup:
If you are into minibikes, it's about the best bargain out there:thumbsup: