question about stock fh rod

Was he starting the engine with his foot holding it down like in your video?

I'd like to know how you got fuel into an engine with no carb. Fire hazard? no never. We used to bolt stuff down. You choose to put your foot on the cylinder head. I'm starting to see why I never got injured.
no fire hazard at al gas in the carb valve sealed not ONE drop of gas coming out I also paty for all my stuff and pay for pars to fix my whole famililys engine s this week im actually gunna be rebuilding a 318 so im sorry I cant bolt my engine down a

Dude im not trying to prove you wrong or anything but stupid people do stupid thing and now adays there is alot less comon sence, im done here, i dont feel like getting baned or anything, because i like this forum and its the best one around

Look, heres a still from your video. Bare feet on the top of an engine. Gas can with the lid off right there.

AND EVERYONE SAYS GOOD JOB!!!!!

No concept of safety on your part or anyone watching the video!!!!!!!

But no, lets jump on jay727's ass because.........

and I guess you don't see the fire extinguisher next to the tree? im done here.
ever have a spark fly into a gas can. I never have but known people who had. It just blows up and fire shoots out. You better have someone holding the fire extinguisher aiming it at you, holding a phone and having already dialed 9-1.......

No it's right on topic. OP asks advice, I tell him what I have done, someone jumps my ass as usual, I defend myself. It's all related, read it better.

Someones going to become an amputee because I told them I have reused rod bolts. Figure that one out. :thumbsup: no hard feelings :thumbsup:

No it's right on topic. OP asks advice, I tell him what I have done, someone jumps my ass as usual, I defend myself. It's all related, read it better.

Someones going to become an amputee because I told them I have reused rod bolts. Figure that one out. :thumbsup: no hard feelings :thumbsup:
ok lets all stop this bull now:thumbsup:

yea, I want out of this bs. I want all of my posts on this entire site deleted and I want to be banned. I'm tired of being told I'm wrong, and certain things are going to happen by doing things I've already done. My pictures are gone, I want to forget I was ever a part of this site.

yea, I want out of this bs. I want all of my posts on this entire site deleted and I want to be banned. I'm tired of being told I'm wrong, and certain things are going to happen by doing things I've already done. My pictures are gone, I want to forget I was ever a part of this site.
no need to leave we all have bad days and im srry if anything I said offended you, every one here is forgive and we will all forgot, I also wanna see you mibi bike build finished its pretty nice:thumbsup:

Kind of ironic when the 41 year old is acting like he is 12 and the 12 year old is showing more common sense and courtesy than a 41 year old