Question of the day

I've seen people crack the throttle and end up on the back of the seat, with arms stretched and unable to turn loose of the twist throttle without letting go with one hand.
seems like rider error to me. if you can't handle it wide open you shouldn't be doing it then.

i've never had an issue with a twist throttle and not being able to roll off.

seems like rider error to me. if you can't handle it wide open you shouldn't be doing it then.

i've never had an issue with a twist throttle and not being able to roll off.
those who havnt dont that will. or you just wont admit to it :doah: my brother did that the first time he ever rode a real dirtbike. funny stuff. luckily the kid who owned it didnt see him almost hit his moms car :thumbsup:

I've seen a few people do it on 2 stroke dirt bikes. Used to riding 4 strokes where they can ease out on the clutch and take off, they hop on and kill the 2 stroke a couple of times. Then they're pissed so the rev it up and dump the clutch and the show begins. :eek: :scared: Very funny to see. Armor All the seat on an old flat seated Kawasaki 900 Z1, and it will do that to you at cruising speed if you decide to punch it suddenly.

Last edited:
Heres a crazy idea for ya. The only problem is youd need a fuel that doesnt need oxygen to burn. Run the exhaust to the intake for a self sustained engine thats also supercharged by its own exhaust. Plus you can run it underwater and it emits no exhaust emitions. Is there anything out there like that or im i just insane or retared or is it pure genious