Questions answered! $20 custom air filter and adapter for STOCK engine!!!!!

Hello everyone I would like to inform you all that oldminibikeswarehouse.com sell a filter/adapter combo for the new predator 212cc that will bolt right onto the 97cc engine. I know because my friend has one that we did it too and it took literally two minutes to put on! you can then reroute the old air filter with the crankcase breather tube hooked up to it to be mounted under the seat with a ziptie. This mod works and it will hold up for even trail riding over jumps if you do it properly. just make sure you have washers as the stock studs do not have enough threads on them to properly fasten the adapter in place. have fun!

I have made my own air filter adapter for the stock 97cc (2.8hp) engine on the DB30 a while back and my own header and it made a reasonable difference with how the motor ran. I suggest if you use the filter use a less restrictive header as well to get the full benefits. :thumbsup:

I have made my own air filter adapter for the stock 97cc (2.8hp) engine on the DB30 a while back and my own header and it made a reasonable difference with how the motor ran. I suggest if you use the filter use a less restrictive header as well to get the full benefits. :thumbsup:
Does reasonable mean better?

What does "less restrictive mean? Was yours long and lots of bends?