Rare cat taco

capguncowboy

Yeah, that's the same guy. He says clutch cover in the title, but in the description, it says he's just selling the frame and swing arm. He's definitely grasping at straws to get someone to buy it. It'd be a hard sell without all the other parts though. That's such an uncommon bike. Most people are smart enough to avoid trying to track down all the pieces for it.

Never had a Cat Taco but I'm certain I had some Cat garlic fritter "chicken" not too long ago, the bones just did not look like no chicken leg bones I ever saw unless they were pigmy chickens.

Cracks me up when these sellers attach all these extra brand names for key words to catch our attention, simply calling them a minibike or mini bike gets my attention just fine. Unlike this seller most really do not have any clue what they have and just throw some words together, and you can send them a message telling them exactly what they have but they do not change the listing. I guess their pride gets in the way of correcting their ad.