Reduce Mini bike vibrations

My ct200u vibrates a lot when idling, hurts to grab the handle bars. I’ve adjusted the idle screw, added rubber washers under the engine, but is still hella vibraty. All ive done is removed governed. Any recommendations to decrease vibrations

It has been my experience that ALL of these "clone" engines vibrate, however, some (significantly) more than others, as in your case. I have taken back HF 6.5 HP "Predator" engines for this very reason and exchanged them for another which displayed much less vibration - go figure?

If yours is vibrating as bad as your description that is REALLY bad and unacceptable. Did you purchase this bike new? If so, I would demand a replacement engine from the supplier. I do not know what more you can do with this engine to get it any better.
Michael

^^^^^What he said^^^^ These engines are thrown together from a bin full of parts. Some run well, some don't. Some will shake your molars out, some are smooth.
Most of us don't have the equipment to balance a small engine.
If it's not under warranty, watch Harbor Freight for $100 coupons.

If it vibrates a lot at idle, then something is way off. What happens when you drive it and The RPM increases? The first thing to do to try to pinpoint the engine being the problem is to remove the clutch from the engine and then start it and see if the vibration is the same. If so, probably the engine. If the engine is loose or the mounting plate welds cracked it can exaggerate the engines vibrations.

what is a zip tied governor? Did you remove it or just zip tie the spring so it can't close the throttle?
Riser will probably not help your vibration.

I don’t think it did. It is most likely the zip tied governer. I adjusted the idle screw a little more so it isn’t as bad. Hopefully a riser might help reduce vibrations.
Make it safer for you, and any riders...get rid of that zip tie mod.

Without the proper billet rod and flywheel, you are risking your safety, because when those stock parts disintegrate from more rpms than what they are cast for, so might the side of your engine. And if your leg is blocking the shrapnel, guess what... emergency room time.

This poster asks questions, wants advice and seems to do the opposite.
When his unwise repairs cause more problems, then he wants advice on how to fix it.
I hope this poster figures out that we are trying to help him enjoy riding safely, before he gets hurt very badly.
I, personally, will not offer any more advice to someone who ignores safety rules and tries to abuse equipment in way that will ruin the equipment and injure the operator. If you want to go fast on the street, go buy a motorcycle. Dave
Have fun and be safe.

I'd ignore this kid. You can't fix stupid.

That's why I quit looking at/posting in the sub-reddit for minibikes. Give them advice and they either ignore it, say you're wrong or it costs too much money to do it the right way. I've built enough of these clone/Predator engines that I'm very familiar with them and am fully comfortable with them. Their loss.

I'm all for helping someone that is willing to listen and learn. They can ask me 100 "stupid" questions if they're legitimately trying to learn and I don't have an issue with helping someone like that. I'll break things down in the most basic terms I can to try to help them understand stuff.