Reproduction Saxonette Recoils! Arctic Cat, Fox, Colman, and more...

Rupp 72

Back by popular demand! I am making one last run of Sachs recoils. I only have 25 NOS rope guides left so I will only be making 25 recoils. Once they're gone they're gone. They are $335 plus shipping. (Yes they went up $10 because so did my costs) They will be made this winter and shipped in the spring.

To hold your name on one you must send a non refundable $150 security deposit. I unfortunately had too many people back out in the past and I don't have the time to deal with that anymore.

These are bolt on ready and the best thing out there to get these old bikes back up and running. Please direct message me if you are interested.

Thanks, Nate

Back by popular demand! I am making one last run of Sachs recoils. I only have 25 NOS rope guides left so I will only be making 25 recoils. Once they're gone they're gone. They are $335 plus shipping. (Yes they went up $10 because so did my costs) They will be made this winter and shipped in the spring.

To hold your name on one you must send a non refundable $150 security deposit. I unfortunately had too many people back out in the past and I don't have the time to deal with that anymore.

These are bolt on ready and the best thing out there to get these old bikes back up and running. Please direct message me if you are interested.

Thanks, Nate
I’m interested in getting one, are they still available?

Thanks, Nate
I messaged

Thanks, Nate
i would like one please.