RLV Headers?

most of these headers are designed for karts and not mini bikes.

when i got mine from AGK (straight single stage) it ran directly into the frame. all we did was heat it up some and bend it about an inch.

I think I'll order one just to see what I can do with it... at a price like that, it's like a sore dick, just can't beat it! This new hobby is much cheaper than cars... but I can still see stuff racking up very fast in price if you don't watch out.

I used one, and made the flange concaved (ruined) by bending it on the bike with a broomstick and it originally touched the rear sprocket. It needed to go up and out.

Dirt cheap, I paid $40- Use heat (torch) and do it in a vise, not on the bike, My flange looks hat shaped... cool and try it out..

TT

This new hobby is much cheaper than cars... but I can still see stuff racking up very fast in price if you don't watch out.
you couldn't be more correct.

what originally started as a billet rod and flywheel for me has turned into replacing a lot more. if i've got it apart i might as well do this, and this, and so on.

:laugh:

btw, i bought something from Larsen Racing awhile back (can't remember what) and they had pretty good service.