Rokon Update

Nice Job! :thumbsup: I like all your pictures so far! It neat too see a Rokon taken apart and to see how everything works. I coming along nicely. Are you painting it with good automotive paint or powder coating it. I hate to see you rattle can paint it after all that work to clean it up.
Keep us updated,

Nice Job! :thumbsup: I like all your pictures so far! It neat too see a Rokon taken apart and to see how everything works. I coming along nicely. Are you painting it with good automotive paint or powder coating it. I hate to see you rattle can paint it after all that work to clean it up.
Keep us updated,

I'm not a painter. It will be sprayed by a professional, in a booth with auto paint.
I will use primer in can form but not the actual paint. Just like you said, To much work to rattle can paint it. Now in saying that, I've seen nice work done with rattle can's. I'm not that good at it.

Hi Wallaby, my rokons all have either an albion or plunger transmission and I have not personally seen a 2 wheel drive with the trans setup yours has. This really intrest me because I have one plunger bike that needs a transmission and they run close to $900. for just the trans from rokon. Cant wait to see your finished bike.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing. I've got a 69 Trailbreaker. More for a conversation piece than to ride. In my humble opinion, one of the cooler tays ever made.