Roll call: Central/upstate NY/Northern PA Members sound off

Greeting everyone!
Heliyardsale here. This is a bit of a lame 1st post, I promise I'm putting together a better one, with some photos of my 1967 original LiL Indian soon. I would very much like to make contact with any Upstate/CNY NY or Northern PA Members. I am I member of a local Snowmobile club here in CNY area and we put on a very nice Vintage Snowmobile show every fall. I'm toying with the idea of talking the club snowmobile show committee folks and seeing if we could incorporate a vintage minibike/motorcycle show along with the sleds. Many vintage snowmobile folks often bring a minibike or old bike with them to the show. Who here might be interested in a CNY Minibike show or at least a swap meet/get together?:scooter:
Heli

Im in !!!

Im here in rochester ny and i have been trying to find a club or organization that puts on show . there in nothing out here , count me in!!!!!

I'm in Central Mass., so you guys got to give me a good heads up. Beside a long drive, I'll probally have to get a hotel-motel room somewhere. Even though I've been a sled head, I'd be more interested in the mini aspect. Where's the show held?

Together we stand-Divided we fall. Mini's forever!

i fell in love with mini-bikes when i was 10 ..had several till i turned 16.well i began buying them once again a couple of years ago when i was 50...right now ive got 3 runners and about 5 future projects.i live in Liverpool and also an officer in our local snowmobile club.id love to show my lil red Sears , my Gilson,Bonanza and the Cats and Fox once there done...Count Me In!!!

*** Remember "Real Mini-Bike Riders Dont Wear Helmets"

Hey folks,
Sorry I have not forgotten about you, I have been busy changing diapers on our 1-year-old and potty training our 2 1/2 YO son.... I have been in contact with my snowmobile club board members, they are hashing over the possibility of a vintage minibike/motorcycle section at the show too. I need a rough head count as to how many folks would be interested in showing bikes?currently we have about 100 vintage sled entries that will be shown. Minibikes and vintage motorcycles will fit right in, it will only increase their attendence numbers I'm working them hard, so it might be a go... The show is Sept (usually 3rd weekend), I'll keep you posted when I find out more.... Best wishes to everyone here!
Heli