Rolling burnout!

cxbra

It was too fun! Of course there was water involved but there was also a lot of gas in there too. I was riding across a wet field and decided to show off to some local highschool dudes, show em what the lil bike got haha. I ride out of the grass and immediately grab a fist full of throttle expecting to launch and take off. I hit the gas and did a 20 foot rolling burnout with a tire mark at the end to let me know I really spun it lol. I didnt even know I was spinning until I got it broke sideways sharply at like 15mph (these noise canceling headphones really work!). Instantly one of the coolest minibike moments ever! The only thing I can think that tops it is when I was running from the cops and hit a pot hole, both feet came off the pegs and one hand got knocked loose for a second. Nothing like a close save at 40+mph to wake you up!:scared::scooter:

DMR

Nice:thumbsup:

One of the things I like about minibikes is the random bad:censure: moments

I rolled up next to a kid on a honda trail 70 replica last week (It was the Lifan, I think the 140cc)
I asked him if he wanted to race and he said "yeah follow me"
so he darts off and Im following him, I sandbag a little bit to get him all confident
we roll up to a long street and I eyball about 400 feet and say "to the second light pole after the street"
my buddie wilson lines us up and throws down his arms and I rip open the throttle, it starts off with a wheelie and when the front tire touched down I hit some water from a sprinker and started spinning the rear tire, when I passed the light pole I let off and waited for him to catch up, he was dumbfounded:eek:hmy::confused:
he would never expect my inconspicuous mini to be so fast :thumbsup::wink:

Street Smart

never a video camera when u need one!
about 30 years ago(wow im old) i ran from the police in a quick 4hp go cart i had. it ended with me in the bushes and the cop trying to turn the cart off by pulling the ignition wire off of the spark plug. OMG priceless... My dad ran out and saved me, played the concerned parent in front of the cops, we laughed for years after that.

Nice:thumbsup:

One of the things I like about minibikes is the random bad:censure: moments

I rolled up next to a kid on a honda trail 70 replica last week (It was the Lifan, I think the 140cc)
I asked him if he wanted to race and he said "yeah follow me"
so he darts off and Im following him, I sandbag a little bit to get him all confident
we roll up to a long street and I eyball about 400 feet and say "to the second light pole after the street"
my buddie wilson lines us up and throws down his arms and I rip open the throttle, it starts off with a wheelie and when the front tire touched down I hit some water from a sprinker and started spinning the rear tire, when I passed the light pole I let off and waited for him to catch up, he was dumbfounded:eek:hmy::confused:
he would never expect my inconspicuous mini to be so fast :thumbsup::wink:
do you know what his gearing was ? I have a honda s65 with a 125cc lifan and can do highway speeds :scooter:

cxbra

no I dont, I know that I was doing about 65 when I let off, and I think I heard him go through 4 gears. :shrug:
God **** 65mph, thats nuts. I cant wait to be at that level. Right now im managing 45mph but with a pretty bad take off up to 10mph. Once I get a TAV or somethin on here i'll gear it for about 55. The best thing about mini's is people sleep on them hardcore like "wow, thats small"..

I havent raced anything motorized yet (well my friend raped a Harley bagger on my bike w/ the guys wife on the back of the harley.. priceless!) but some idiot on a bicycle asked to race one time.. you know how that went lol.

Street Smart, thats funny as hell! I bet he got the shock of a lifetime! :thumbsup: