Rupp 68 Cub & Azusa w/Westbend 700 MB's

Hi All- for sale these two very nice Mini Bikes priced for both- $1,050.00

Restored Rupp 1968 C-220 Cub with new wheels, chrome rims, NOS Rupp Cub seat, NOS Rupp Cub kickstand, NOS 72 tooth sprocket, new throttle and cable, new chain (not shown) with original Carlisle Tires (Double Indian Head) in really great shape- no signs of rot. and new tubes. Frame blasted was powder coated Gold and wheels a gun metal grey texture finish. Axles and heat bolt with axlel nuts all original. Engine - 2 1/2 hp was completely rebuilt, new carb, new pull rope and blasted and professionally painted with auto enamel paint. This engine purchased from a fellow OldMiniBikes'er. Looks great!! BTW- i also will include a set of the Original Rupp wheels and the K-220 model 76 tooth sprocket- a rare item.

Azusa- A Joel Wey build MB with jack-shaft and vintage wheels w/ a good stopping brake. Has some minor scratches on the frame- mostly cosmetic. Overall very nice condition. The "like new" West bend 700 was purchased from ebayer Frank Moore and runs great and Fast! The engine has been completely rebuilt, New carb with reed stuffer with very strong compression. NOS Mercury Hill-Climber clutch and engine mount .Less than an hour on the engine since i had it.

Any questions shoot me a pm- Would prefer local pickup but will ship at your expense from Ft. Lauderdale, Fl 33309

Thanks for looking- Bill

Thanks maddcarson. The Rupp Cub was the first mini bike i remember riding on with the 2 1/2 hp engine when i was kid and thought it was the coolest thing ever and the power of the little motor seemed unreal. Easy to ride and simple- Rupp made them right. It really turned out nice especially since i was able to source the correct seat and engine. BTW- the WB700 on the Azusa is a blast to ride and it sounds so cool although my neighbors got weird when I started it and blazed down our street. I think the 2 stroke engines from the 60's were so cool too. Bill

Thanks minibikin- i can't take credit for the Azusa- it's was Joel Wey's build and he builds them right. The Rupp did turn out nice. No Bikes now- but may get the itch later.