rupp 72 roadster

i am selling a complete mini all parts r there i rebuilt the hs40 painted ready tu run the mini need to be done over but u can put it together and run it rims r ok i was going to do restore but lost interest 413 562 8417 bsdb420@comcast.net like to get 900 motor cost 375 to rebuild i will box up u pay to shipp i have some outhere parts 2

I've been waiting on prices for over a month.
blkscorp, bsdb420 is obviously not serious about selling anything, he's probably fishing more or less. Look at all his old postings, he does this with all of them. Hent even told him in old postings about putting up an asking price and he still doesnt want to play by the rules here. :hammer:

i am not fishing i am looking to sell mini make me some real offers i would like 900. for complete mini motor never used yet i been very busy my bad when i look i have had no pms so i log off i look up posting so thats y u never got a answer to er post i have a hs 40 with out lighting coil to sell to complete motor $175 and a few extera parts in good shape that i am giving to who ever takes the mini get me a number to send pics to or i will call thanks o and if more than 1 interest in parts i will seperate but like to sell all as i complete mini

blkscorp, bsdb420 is obviously not serious about selling anything, he's probably fishing more or less. Look at all his old postings, he does this with all of them. Hent even told him in old postings about putting up an asking price and he still doesnt want to play by the rules here. :hammer:
my outhere post have all sold my 69 my motors ????? know i am selling all this stuff :shrug: