Rupp Dart Ridge Runner

Hi, looking for any information on what is probably my coolest find so far, a Rupp Dart Ridge Runner. It appears to all original and in good shape for it's age other than the engine needing to be rebuilt and it's missing the kickstand, if it came with one that is. I've found very little about the Ridge Runner's online, very few pics and I haven't been able to find a copy of a brochure yet so any help will greatly be appreciated. I know very little about these earlier Tecumseh Lauson engines too, so any info about where to find parts for a rebuild would be greatly appreciated. Are they the same specs as "newer" Tec's of the same HP?

Would love to find a good photo of what has to be, at least to me, the coolest part of the bike, the Rupp Dart bird all decked out in camping gear as the emblem on the side covers!

Attachments

markus

Is this the one Markus was looking for a couple months back.

No, I am looking for another trail bike of the same vintage was called a ridge runner as well, it was an aluminum box framed strail scooter that was made in Phoenix AZ

Ruppstate, did you see the stuff on the US scooter museum site?, pretty good sized images at least.

Rupp 72

I was able to buy two original ridge runner side pannels and a clutch cover, even though i dont have a ridge runner they are still cool pieces. I'm going to try and have the decal reproduced.