rupp dealer sign

That would look good in my garage, just getting out of my price range. With 13 Rupp minibikes and a one Snowmobile, I will have to get one some day or at least paint a copy onto the wall of my garage.

Wayne, good score on that from CL. Was there any other Rupp stuff left over from the shop? If my kids didn't start school that week, I would have had it the first hour it was on there.:doah:

i got what the man had,very little,the sign,2 sissy bars,rupp rmt 80 i will put
it on ebay later today,i bwont to make a vidio of it running first,its nice,
i got a small plastic sine about 10x18",randy gave me a gas cap for the
little sine,so thats randys now, wk

I don't know? I told him he should have pulled the panels out of it. I think one panel would bring the same amount as the whole sign? The panels are neat, all the text and logo are embossed into the steel.

Here's the one he gave me. It's 10 X 22 and I'm guessing it's from a lighted sign?

james c

okay wayne, i somehow bought this from you. i have no idea why as i only have one rupp.
well if you have a local guy that wants it then they can have it for the 150 i owe you as shipping will kill me. if not then i can pay paypal and figure out how to get it to california

james c

thats cool, im glad to own it for now, i hope you get here if nobody out there wants it.
its not as large as i firts thought. can you box it?

If you guys can't work it out, let me know? It was going to be a birthday present for my Dad but I just couldn't get up there to pick it up in time.:doah: