Rupp Hustler

Hey all, after looking through here a bit, it looks like there is a lot of great information. So i have a question.

I have two 1971 Rupp Hustler Mini Bikes. They have new Tecumpseh 4hp motors, but i still have the originals in a box. I'm just curious as to what they're worth these days. They are in no way restored or in amazing condition. however they have no rust on them and no major damage. the fenders and tank are all in good shape.
They have been sitting in our vacation garage for the past 30 or so years, and have been ridden. With a little cleaning and some paint they would be just like new.

anyway, does anyone have an idea as to what they may be worth? or a place to find out?

thanks in advance!

eBaY, the market will decide what there worth. Location plays a big roll as-well. I'm a buyer for that stuff in the Pa area. No one here will give you an appraisal.

i'm not looking for an appraisal, just looking for an idea where to start... they can be delivered anywhere so location is not a big deal. There is no general guide line to just give a general price?

i'm not looking for an appraisal, just looking for an idea where to start... they can be delivered anywhere so location is not a big deal. There is no general guide line to just give a general price?
Location is everything? Where are you located? If you live in my development and I can swing by and pick them up they might be worth $10 each.

If your in Ca. And it cost $175.00 each to have them delivered and there worth $10.00 each then you would owe me to take them off of your hands..

Seriously ebay is the best guide but even then location plays a huge roll in what the bike will bring. Yes, it can be delivered anywhere but the buyer has to add that to what he's willing to pay.

I"ll give you 100 for both. I am in NW Ohio. Get some picture posted and were you are from. So many of the new members are afraid of putting there location on there avatar and pictures of there stuff. Hent should make it requirement to post here.