Rupp tt500 Picture needed!

I've been searching through the site on and off half the day, but I'm not finding what I need yet.... Found guy supposedly selling a complete 69 tt500.... but his ad has no pics. I requested some pics from the guy, says it's all there, but I could really use a decent pic to reference. Don't see many (any?) of these down this way, so I hope it's the real thing.

If you have pics of one, particularly a complete one, please post 'em up!

Thanks fellas! :thumbsup:

Perfect! Thanks Goose! :thumbsup: With as much as I've learned on this site in the past year or so, I still suck at remembering which bike is which sometimes. :doah:

I saw that one. Was missing the headlight, tank, and front wheel/disc brake setup. And up to over $400 w/ 3 days to go. :surrender: The CL guy wants a lot... but what he's asking is not out of line if it has everything like he says..... :glare:. I'll post the pics when/if he sends 'em.

Thanks man, I got it from Goose's link to the brochure page in his post. :thumbsup:

Just needed to make sure I knew what I was looking at when I get pics from the seller.

Good Lord!! .....with a kickstart too! :drool:

You guys are really getting my hopes up here.... :laugh: I haven't even seen the one in question yet..... Could be a pile for all I know. :shrug:

Good Lord!! .....with a kickstart too! :drool:

You guys are really getting my hopes up here.... :laugh: I haven't even seen the one in question yet..... Could be a pile for all I know. :shrug:
Mine was a junk when I got it. I said the hell with restoring it . Made it a hell of a cruiser. :scooter:

Rupps are good mini bikes . I flipped mine pretty bad in a crash . Nothing happend to it.

What kind of $$ are these bringing now day's? There is one local to me that the guy's asking 2000 for, all original and has the owners manual to boot. but I'm thinking that all the Money in the world for it...I would love to have one but not sure i want to go that high on it..

Hard to say what they're going for as this is the first one I've seen for sale anywhere near me....

This one is listed for a lot less than $2000. But, like I said, there was no picture in the ad so I can't speak to the condition of it. He says it's all there..... :glare: But as we all know..... Pics or it didn't happen! :hammer: And who knows whether this guy knows what "all there" is..... :shrug:

IMO, $2000 is WAY high...... Sounds like that guy has one too many episodes of Pawn Stars saved on his DVR. :eek:ut:

well if someone offered me 2000 for my bike i think i would turn it down, i have another for sale on ebay minus the engine and jackshaft, its in need of restoration but its cheap.

Hard to say what they're going for as this is the first one I've seen for sale anywhere near me....

This one is listed for a lot less than $2000. But, like I said, there was no picture in the ad so I can't speak to the condition of it. He says it's all there..... :glare: But as we all know..... Pics or it didn't happen! :hammer: And who knows whether this guy knows what "all there" is..... :shrug:

IMO, $2000 is WAY high...... Sounds like that guy has one too many episodes of Pawn Stars saved on his DVR. :eek:ut:
This one had pictures and it looked nice but the pics where small with no detail..Supposedly he's the original owner.. I'm liking these rupps more and more now. But still love my CAT's..:thumbsup: