Rupp TT500

I think I don't have a TT500 1 It does not have the two speed transmisson on it .it has the variable speed set up with the fan belt .2 the rear break looks to be a drum break not a disk . The front is a disk . There are alot of tt500 parts on this bike and alot of something else . Please tell me what I have . I think it might be a parts bike made to look like a TT500 .I think I got f***ed :shrug:

I think I don't have a TT500 1 It does not have the two speed transmisson on it .it has the variable speed set up with the fan belt .2 the rear break looks to be a drum break not a disk . The front is a disk . There are alot of tt500 parts on this bike and alot of something else . Please tell me what I have . I think it might be a parts bike made to look like a TT500 .I think I got f***ed :shrug:
I belive you do have a tt500, the tav could have been added later and the rear wheel could have been replaced, but the rear should have the disc brake.
I dont think you got a bad deal, if you want i have some parts for it?

I belive you do have a tt500, the tav could have been added later and the rear wheel could have been replaced, but the rear should have the disc brake.
I dont think you got a bad deal, if you want i have some parts for it?
Thanks for the offer . I was looking on E-bay last night for the rear wheel with no luck . Please be patient with me I am new to the rupp game .Will the disk set up bolt to the rear wheel I have or do I need the wheel to .No matter what I would like help with the parts . Thanks :thumbsup: