Rupp Turbine Wheels for sale

Hello everyone,
I've never attempted to sell anything online before, so I will try to be thorough and honest. :freakout:

I have a couple 6" Rupp Turbine wheels with Adran 4.00-6 2-ply nylon tires. The inner-tubes have been previously patched, but hold air without any problems. The tires seem to have some minor cracking, but the tread is quite good. There is a bit of surface rust on the wheel rims and also around the inside of the rims. They will also need new bearings. There is a drum brake hub included with the rear wheel and also a small bag of some of the original nuts and bolts. I've tried to clean up and sand the rims a bit.

My father got these around 10-12 years ago and had planned to use them as pneumatic tires for a handtruck we have. They didn't fit, and wound up in the shed for about a decade. They don't fit my minibike frame, so I've decided to try and sell them to someone who can use them.

Here are a few photos to try and give better explanation.

They looked like this before I tried to clean them up.

I took the wheels to the post office to weigh them, and they come up to 16lbs + weight of the box. I am asking for $40 + cost of shipping. I'd accept a USPS money order as payment method.

If interested, drop me a line.

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving!

You got a buy 1BadFox! I would have gotten the dang things even though my Rupp is without forks or anything else and dead last on my project list. Congrats on the quick snag!:thumbsup:
Thanks. I sold mine off and have regretted it ever since. I had just posted about how heavy the scrambler wheels are that I have now. Im keeping these rascals for a long time.