Ruttman shop clock

markus

Just messing around with these, I finally have pretty much figured out the best way for me to do after a couple of tries, If I can find one more Ruttman design I could do the 4 time zones like you would see in the background of the evening news back in the day :laugh:

just curious what people think, or if one design is better than another :shrug: After doing it I don't feel its worth making a bunch of them to sell on ebay as supplies aren't cheap enough and they are a little time consuming. So I may just offer one here and there, I'm not getting anything at cost so I gotta try and clear about $28-$30 so I don't see them flying off the shelves at your local mini bike shop :laugh: If I can just score a case of those clocks that "fell off the truck" :wink:

markus

Ya gonna make any Tote Gote ones?
never thought about it, I was just messing around and scanned some ruttman decals I own to see what would happen. Unfortunaly I dont have good program to work with to make anything too fancy, hell took me 10 tries to get the circle the right size :laugh:

There is always the copyright infringement part. At Allied Leisure they still pay royalties to sell Ruttman stuff.
True, I did try a search for copyright and trademark listing and came up with zilch so if I was going to have a go at making them on a retail level they might be a good contact to find out who has the rights. I wonder if I have to pay royalties to whoever reproduced the decals that I took the scans from as I kinda doubt royalties were paid for them :laugh:

I like the middle and the one on the right
:laugh: Thats good because my favorite is the one on the left so the other 2 will probably be the ones that get the axe. I'm patiently waiting for another wicked cool lighted sign to show up that won on ebay this week so I can start actually putting stuff up on the wall. and decide whats I'm gonna like the best up there.

Oh yea, that kickstart is a Tecumseh

True, I did try a search for copyright and trademark listing and came up with zilch so if I was going to have a go at making them on a retail level they might be a good contact to find out who has the rights. I wonder if I have to pay royalties to whoever reproduced the decals that I took the scans from as I kinda doubt royalties were paid for them :laugh:

I avoid all the red tape and just give most decals away...or have them make a donation towards a cause ( no..not my own,:laugh:). I am pretty sure a guy tried the clock idea a few years ago and nothing was ever said to him.
They do look neat. There is a guy on E-bay now that seems to buy tons of bulk clocks and add pics for all different things. Might wanna message him and see if he will spill the beans on his supplier.:shrug: