Ruttman?

I usually don't ask questions until after the thing is a done deal, its in the back of the suburban.:thumbsup:
Years ago I got screwed out of a sweetheart deal by asking around about a Piper J3 cub I stumbled across in an old gal's barn. One of the old boys figured it out and bought it out from under me. That one took me 6 years to return the favor. I'm not good lookin', but I have one helluva memory!

I usually don't ask questions until after the thing is a done deal, its in the back of the suburban.:thumbsup:
Years ago I got screwed out of a sweetheart deal by asking around about a Piper J3 cub I stumbled across in an old gal's barn. One of the old boys figured it out and bought it out from under me. That one took me 6 years to return the favor. I'm not good lookin', but I have one helluva memory!
If I'm interested in something on Ebay or CL you motherbuggers will be the last to know unless you're already there!:hammer::hammer::hammer:

So 69 was the first year for that style rear wheel mount?

How many years did they make the washer mount?
1969 was the first year they went to that style rear wheel mount. As far as how many years they used the washer frame...it depends on who you ask. From what I know..the first was in 1966. I have or have owned a 67,68,69,70,71-81..but never had or personally seen a 66. Mini-manic or Randy might know for sure.

oldsledz

I have 1 washer frame now and have had 3 others, I didn't know you could determine the years on them, I also have one like the one in this thread.

I was just lucky enough to get mine from the original owners and they knew when they bought them and a couple had the dated pics....lol. If you go to the next show at franks..ask him. He told me the difference along time ago on those style. Or Mini-manic knows the whole Lil Indian/Ruttman story and details. He has a shitload of knowledge and info.

Ruttman Uglys was a club you could join..kinda like the old hot wheels club. You would send $1 and they would send you a sticker and card and offers on stuff.