Score!!!

Just bought another one of those Diamond triple tree mini's (Grand Prix?) with a Briggs 4hp Vanguard. The guy also threw in a 4hp TEC HS40. Paid 120.00 bucks :thefinger: Pics to follow. The HS40 has no spark. ideas?? thanks.

Hey Sinner, how's the whole frame package? Sprocket, rubber, seat, etc. etc.. Need much work?

Together we stand-Divided we fall. Mini's forever!

Hey Sinner, how's the whole frame package? Sprocket, rubber, seat, etc. etc.. Need much work?

Together we stand-Divided we fall. Mini's forever!
the first one I bought had no engine, just frame, fork, bars, tires/rims and an old seat. This new one is complete but needs throttle cable and paint. Its in great shape, just going to scuff the paint not take it down to metal and spray it. came with a 4hp vanguard briggs, needs cleaning but all there. Guy had it on CL for 180. Hold on, let me get a pic of it.

GGGGRRRRRRRRR cant get this :censure: camera to work. Where's my wife? I hate her :censure: camera. Post pics soon. sorry

delray

sinner70,finding two grand prix minibikes in the same area? must of had a dealer selling them in the area, back in there day:thumbsup:

sinner70,finding two grand prix minibikes in the same area? must of had a dealer selling them in the area, back in there day:thumbsup:
yea, pretty crazy. they were just one town away from each other. Will post pics soon. Got to go to the testing area, having trouble with new camera.

delray

and just think they where made in milwaukee,wi. thats a long ways from wisconsin.
picture will be nice:thumbsup:...........:scooter: