scored a rolling warrior frame for $20

came with good tires, fenders, seat, handle bars, stock 50t rear sprocket, brakes cable and lever. not butchered. looks like pegs have been broken off before, but welded back on. i bolted a very good running stock tec ohh60 engine on it, just to see if it would work. seems to be fine. i was wondering if i could just run a clutch and chain to the rear sprocket. i hope it will line up. i've already ordered a #41 60t rear sprocket, should be here in a couple of days. i'm gonna order a hilliard extreme duty #41 10t clutch, if it will line up. i need to replace the stock tec carb w/ a pz19 19mm aftermarket carb and fab up a header pipe. should rev to 5000 then, hopefully. i've also got another warrior w/ a 50cc china engine, 4 stroke, 4 speed, 14t front and 50t rear, pz19 carb, header pipe w/ muffler. picked it up for $100. just needed carb cleaned. it pulls me(215lbs) to 40mph w/ no problems. climbs hills great in 1st and 2nd. can't seem to hurt this little engine. anyways, let me know if the clutch spocket will line up w/ the rear sprocket, looks like it will. just wanna be sure before i order it. thx, rick

joekd

Yes, going direct from the clutch to the sprocket will line up, just make sure you go with the 60T you mention because a 10t clutch - 50T sprocket loses all low end and makes the motor/clutch work way too hard