scored a super cheap Dingo!

another family's loss is a nice score for mine. found a REALLY solid 1985 dingo for FIFTY BUCKS south of Omaha a couple of months ago. a tiny bit of frame damage but overall in extremely good condition. all the seat pads are there, no cracks, not hard. plastic panels around the engine are still there, original gold wheels and rubber, original steering wheel. since im a hefty guy, i plan on swapping the old 5 horse briggs to at least a 212, probably with a converter on it. here's a few pics to enjoy. my oldest kid is autistic and schizophrenic, 18, so he'll never enjoy driving a car. but i figure we can go play with this instead. ive wanted one of these since like 1990 when i first saw one for sale at our local "wheelers" farm and hardware store in western nebraska

Attachments

Harquebus

That is a great thing for your son.

If you're too hefty, lose some weight! The 5 horse Briggs probably only has 13 hours on it

Leave the Briggs and just get the missing parts for the Comet series 30 torque converter. Stay with the Comet you can always find the parts. Your son will enjoy working with you on the project. Not much you really have to do with it, just clean it up and give a squirt of WD-40 on most of the moving joints to free them up. Manco made a good kart.