Scratch and dent sale!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this section I will be posting seconds parts that may have a imperfection in the finish gassing double stamp, build up etc. I will post the parts as they come up with discounted price in this section so keep your eye out for them as they come.

Thank You Jeff

First on for scratch and dent. Seconds on the scrub brake pad they fit and function just fine some have minor build up on the edge or gassing there are 8 of these total for 24 each shipped I dont think you would ever see it mounted. I will post gone when these are gone. PM me for my info personal check or postal money order only on these parts.

Thank You

One Cat cover for Scratch and Dent the cover has some gassing pitts in the bottom side it will be minimal when mounted take a good look at pics and save 50 bucks, $70.00 shipped to your front door. USPS money order only or a personal check personal checks are held for 10 days. Thanks!!!

First on for scratch and dent. Seconds on the scrub brake pad they fit and function just fine some have minor build up on the edge or gassing there are 8 of these total for 24 each shipped I dont think you would ever see it mounted. I will post gone when these are gone. PM me for my info personal check or postal money order only on these parts.

Thank You

Jeff Are these for the Bird Mini Bike? If so I need one.

I am guessing just about anybody can melt down some lead in their wood stove, pour it into the holes, file them down to shape, and being against the polished aluminum, would never know it happened..:mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.