Sears Minibikes

Hey, do you have a large pic of the bottom right? I have that one but it has the swing arm of the one on the bottom left so they must of used what ever.

Great cruising bike and very comfortable to drive.:thumbsup: The pivoting motor mount was a great idea and works great.

Last edited:
The top left is a Runabout, and top right is a Drover, but do the bottom two have names? They look like the Roper versions. Looks like Roper may have sold a few before they started putting the bassackward tanks on them. I almost bought one like the bottom left, but some old turd beat me to it.:xmas-smiley-016: I have two of the lower right and one of the lower left, but with the funky tanks.

The top left is a Runabout, and top right is a Drover, but do the bottom two have names? They look like the Roper versions. Looks like Roper may have sold a few before they started putting the bassackward tanks on them. I almost bought one like the bottom left, but some old turd beat me to it.:xmas-smiley-016: I have two of the lower right and one of the lower left, but with the funky tanks.
Did he beat you out of this one?

Yup, that's it. BUT I have about the same $ in al 3 I have now.:thumbsup:
I think Oldman git it cheap when he made the guy an offer.

Mine was $125 with a built 8HP briggs but that engine has way to much compression for the bike and is hard to pull start. (might do a thick head gasket!)

Notice the swing arm is different.

I only have about $12-$15 in the blue one I got a while back. I'm going to re do it with the original paint, stripes and all. Another one I got just to get the engine and MTD wheels from it for a Western Flyer. I'm going to put sprung forks, CT70 wheels, and a hopped up Briggs on it. More of a trail bike that way. I'm going to use a slide carb and a different intake so I wont have to mod the frame for a stock Briggs tank. I am going to widen a set of Night Hawk forks to fit the CT70 wheel. The one I'm going for the original look on is like the blue one in this ad someone posted a few days ago.