Sears Puddle Jumper

I'm looking for a set of forks for a Puddle Jumper, 10 inch with suspension. The ones off of a Manco Thunderbird will work if anyone has them. Spacing needs to be at a minimum of 5 inches between the trees or can be a little over that by a 1/2 inch with a 5/8 shaft size.

Thanks

I'm looking for a set of forks for a Puddle Jumper, 10 inch with suspension. The ones off of a Manco Thunderbird will work if anyone has them. Spacing needs to be at a minimum of 5 inches between the trees or can be a little over that by a 1/2 inch with a 5/8 shaft size.

Thanks
Hey Owen!! Harleys Papa sent me a PM informing me that I have those shocks! :laugh: I had forgotten what they were off of. He sent them to me hoping they would work for my last years build off bike but needed too much modification to make them work.....so they are just sitting and yours if you want them! No charge just returning the favor! Springs have great chrome and Randy sand blasted them! Top triple has some extra holes from different handle bar clamps but can be easily filled! I think I even saved the box he shipped them in! I can snap a pict later if you want!
Jason

Owen, I gave them to Jason and when he didn't need them I told him to "pay it forward" and when I saw your want add I PMed him :thumbsup:
This is what they looked like on my Speedway and a regular 2 bolt handle bar mount will work fine with the holes in the top :thumbsup:

Heres what they look like now Owen!

I looked for the box Randy shipped them to me in that had a very nice expanding foam inside but cant find it! Soooo when I get an address and find a box they will be on their way!! Glad that you can use them!!!! :thumbsup: