Sears roper 2 speed Sprag gear wanted

I'm new to the forum so thanks for the ad. I'm restoring a Roper mini bike with a 2 speed transmission. I'm missing the sprag 21 tooth gear and have no idea where to get one. Would very much appreciate a lead on where to buy or if someone has one. Thx
In advance

Jon

markus

I think I may have cleaned them out last time I was over there of complete ones comet 2 speeds, but check over at eagle motorcycle salvage on Morris street N. in St Pete. I sorta-kinda bought them out last trip up when I picked a bike up from them (I think I bought 5 or 6 NOS I found while digging around in there) but there were still some loose parts and pieces still kicking around in the bins I dug them out of IIRC, so you may be able to dig up a 1st gear. Might be best to just stop in and see them if you are close enough, That stuff was in the back room on the right as you walk in the front door and mixed in with a bunch of other stuff, you can see the rack in the room when you are standing at the counter, There are some various wheels halves etc.. right there for karts and minibikes in the same spot. they have some other random generic mini bike related stuff in there too.