Second Annual Northern NY Fall Minibike Fest and Swap Meet

Thanks to brown boonie I have a ride that will get me through the trails up there this year , I missed it last year but I'm not going to this year

Make sure to bring bikes with suspension if you ride the trails. . Rode my tote gote last year. Rode the trails great until I found a rock that punctuated the tire. Make sure to bring extra belts if you have a tav set up if you plan on doing a lot of riding. Great time last year.

Thanks to brown boonie I have a ride that will get me through the trails up there this year , I missed it last year but I'm not going to this year
Jim, you will have a blast riding up there!! I rode more up there then I did all last year:thumbsup: I would recommend adding some Green Slime to your tires!

Last edited:
the trail from redwood to philadelphia is almost dry. there are two puddles but
they have bypasses for those who are less adventurous or will end up submerged.

mowing started on the loop on the property. barring any monsoons we will
have a cool track to run around on. unlike last year there is no standing water
and hopefully it will stay that way.

a head count would help me out at this point, please chime in if are planning
on showing up this year.

Last edited:

brown boonie

JUST REMEMBER-EXPECT IT WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!
I'm in and so is the grand son, maybe the son in law, and the son and nephew are in. Total of 4 confirmed, one maybe.

all the local trails are in top shape. the town highway department laid down about 3/4 of a mile
of crushed stone on the lead mine trail. that was the trail were the cow incident occurred.

i rode the entire loop today on an indian. never again.