Set Of Wheels 4in.

Interested in a nice set of 4in. wheels no dents, rust, dings and true. Aluminum might be ok also.
5/8 I.D. bearings, hub and sprocket 60t is much all you can use.
Tires tubes if good, 10.5 O.D. on the tires.410/350X4.

Please let me know what you have.:thumbsup:

I got a A&R frame that has a scrub brake and found it is for a 4in. setup :doah:.
So i thought if I could pick up a nice set of wheels reasonable I would give it a try before I:hack: it off.

Thanks

Mac

You might be able to use a 5 inch Azusa if you use a Turf Saver tire
like I do on my Lil' Indian, it's low profile:

You might be able to use a 5 inch Azusa if you use a Turf Saver tire
like I do on my Lil' Indian, it's low profile:
That's a real good idea! What is the O.D. of that tire?

I would even be up to trying a pair of your Azusa wheels if they can be used on the rear.

How do the sprockets attach to an Azusa wheel alum and nylon?

Mac

That's a real good idea! What is the O.D. of that tire?
How do the sprockets attach to an Azusa wheel alum and nylon?
Azusa sells a triangle spacer to mount the sprocket on either the plastic or aluminum rim.
Here's the way a standard 4" and a 5" low profile wheel look side by side,both 10-1/8" tall:

Cool Thanks.
I saw the little tripod mount(3 legged deal) on their sites and it said it was for their brake.
What bolt pattern sprocket fits the tripod?

Mac

Cool Thanks.
I saw the little tripod mount(3 legged deal) on their sites and it said it was for their brake.
What bolt pattern sprocket fits the tripod?
........I'm pretty sure the Azusa brake hub with flanged 6-bolt sprocket mount will bolt up to the triangle piece.

........I'm pretty sure the Azusa brake hub with flanged 6-bolt sprocket mount will bolt up to the triangle piece.

I e-mailed the ones selling the 4in. and was told 5in. and up. and after reading closer the bolt patterns are different:thumbdown:

The Azusa sprocket with the built in drum do they bolt directly to the wheel or do you still need the triangle piece?

Sure would be easier if I could see/handle this stuff:doah:

Any of those in your pics for sale?
What brand tire is the 11x400x5 you measured?
I've found all tires are not created equal in size, found one at one site for that size that actually measures 9.75 o.d. :eek:ut:

Mac

The Azusa sprocket with the built in drum do they bolt directly to the wheel or do you still need the triangle piece?

Any of those in your pics for sale?

What brand tire is the 11x400x5 you measured?

I've found all tires are not created equal in size, found one at one site for that size that actually measures 9.75 o.d. :eek:ut:
.........Azusa sprocket drums bolt direct also, no triangle needed.
I don't sell my TriStar style rims, I use them for my projects.
The 5" tire I measured is a Cheng Shin. About 9.75 o.d.before air.