she got me a E-rivet for valentines day

OHH I dont think I got it up to 12mph I was just riding it easy not pushing it,:smile: there was still a little ice and I didnt want to wipe out.:rolleyes:
(afraid I'd step on it and crush it)

safety first, always.:laugh:

If I fall and do damage to my head they might just make me a foreman or supervisor at work.:eek:ut:

the best face shot you'll ever get of me.:glare:

Fantastic pic, even though it's slightly small for you ( it would be in my case also ) I think it's cool you have one. Thanks for the pics.
its amazing I can get my feet up on the pegs but I hate feet draggers unless your on a frozen lake on nonstudded tires and going 45-55mph.

Looks like you fit it pretty good. Id put some foot pegs up on the forks on the axle or right above it. Youd be suprized how much that helps with comfort and rideability

WOW.....LMAO

I just got done doing figure 8's out on the driveway in a space about 12'x35' I rode it till I got dizzy----er, anyway it ran pretty much full throttle for a good 20 minutes I'd guess.(next time I'll time it)It still has a bit of joice left but it was starting to labor up the tiny bump.

It was fun seeing how many laps I could do without putting a foot down.

i wonder if you can ride it on the road being that its electric like a scooter
Yeah I suppose.....until some kid rides by me and blows me off the road.:doah:

Actually the way they are around here I doubt they'd let me get away with that, if it were an electric bike it would be no problem any where but since its a little minibike they would have to take it I'm sure.

With several people with these in a 2 car garage you could have a rainy day blast, but who has an empty 2 car garage.:doah: