Should I buy?

Hey Keith, I used to live in Hopkinsville (born and raised) but got out when the getting was good. The place got way too rough! I still work there for the school system as a HVAC and Refrigeration tech. Used to do the Nashville thing on the weekends always on Broadway mainly there to see BR549 and western swing music. Nice place to visit but I wouldn’t want to live there! 125 of woods near Pennyrile Forest is more my speed. I’ve lived here for ten years in a house my dad and I built. We celebrated the 100th year of the land being in the family in 2019. My grandfather bought the place in 1919 with his combat pay from WW1.
I built my dream garage last year and started my second childhood but with grownup money. I have a few bikes but only one vintage one. It’s a Femco Little Butch I found on Facebook Marketplace last year. Just a roller but I managed to pick up a new old stock Tecumseh 4 hp from the 70’s. Haven’t had the chance to get the motor mounted up and back on the road. At the moment I’m putting a RCF Micro Mini together. My shop is equipped with 2 MIG welders, a 200 and Lincoln and a 135 Amp Miller and a new Miller TIG that I’m learning to use. The other major piece of equipment is a JD2 Tube Bender. I’ve made a few frames and several exhaust pipes so far. I’ve been having some issues with a old back, pelvis and hip injury from a auto accident so that’s been keeping me sidelined lately.
I’m just now getting back in the hunt for some vintage stuff and I’ve been reading here for a while to learn a few things. I’m pretty handy when it comes to souping up engines and restoring older motors. I started playing with small engines when I was ten and I’m pretty well self taught. I have my dad to thank for bringing me things to take apart and figure out how they work. I’m 54 now and just as big a kid as ever. Been in the HVAC and Refrigeration biz for 37 year. I took off my cap and gown and went to work for my dad officially full time in 1984. I worked with him during the summers and snow days since the late 70’s. I’m third generation at it and it just came natural to me. I have no two legged kids, mine are all dogs. I was beginning to think I wouldn’t pass my work on to anybody but I got a trainee at work that’s coming along nicely. I’m proud of him like he was my own.
Good to hear from you and if your ever back in the area maybe we can get together. I look forward to talking to you more on here. Thanks for the warm welcome. Oh, my real name is Gerald. Creed Bennett is a relative and a long story. I answer to Creed as well.
Thanks!