Should I?

I started too buy stuff too build my own adult go cart this is whats for sale "all is new" 36inch axel i inch thick 2 green saver tires 18x8.50-8 with rims and hubs,all the bearings and mounting plates hangers,disk rotor and caliper with pads,two axel spacers,2 scuff brakes,two front spindles those are used but in mint shape have nuts and spacers and two sprokets one is a 35 chain and 72 teeth and the other is a 41 chain and 54 teeth this cost me over 300.00 for sale for 150.000

I have a Murray Explorer Go Kart already. I guess I could use most of the parts for that and use the other parts on one of my minis.

Pocketbook is not a problem, it is the wife that is the problem.(check Strioi's sig)

bandit 40

I know what you are saying, since day one of my new hobby I have been getting nagged at. Oh well its( safer than going to the bar) I tell her, besides I enjoy doing this type of stuff . I would like to get a gokart for a future project, but its hard enough looking for a place to ride our mini's.

Parliament : that is a very good deal the wheels with hubs are good but the choice of tires is not that good they look like trailer tires. Good for street but not very good for any off road use. but with the 4 bolt hubs you could get optional tires & Wheels.
Steve :scooter:

Zach

you should just look around, you can get a go-cart in good condition running for around $175-250. I'd get one already ready so you don't throw much at it and you don't end up paying a crap load for it.

Nothin spells lovin like seperate residences. As long as her needs are met, the kids are grown and fine, do yourself justice and get & do what you want and wish as IF you had one more day on earth. Then let her sell the stuff you accumulated and buy her flowers. I bought a boat once! It was called the "un-authorized purchase" and still married. If she throws another child at you, it just gives you more reasons to build more toys, toy man.....And one more human being to love as your-own! :weld:

Women you can't shoot-em nor quiet them when you need rest or sleep....

SSB

TT

Gal's are for loving. Not to listen tooooo. Married since 1993. Would not trade her for a Vintage Maico 400 AHRMA...lol

Last edited:
I decided to be a nice guy and offered him my Murray Explorer Go Kart for cheap. I advised him NOT to sell his parts and finish his project.