Show us your Super Bronc's Or Heald products

With a lot of guys working on Super Bronc's lately and some other Heald products being restored, I figured I would start a photo post that included all the bikes in one thread. It should help guys out while restoring there bikes or for ideas for there restorations. Also complete original bikes as a reference to look at when restoring one.
So join in and add your pictures.

Here is my Bronc.

heres a pic of one of the riders I have VT-3
Heres a pic of the VT-2C I'm restoring not done yet
the VT-2C ferders were painted ,looking for new ones to get chromed,I'll get more pics later I also have a couple VT-7's and VT-8's and a VT-5 getting ready for paint

VT8 up to rider quality now and two Super Trykes one a survivor with new seat and the other low seat model a basket case but seeking parts to get it going one day.

Great idea minibikedude when and if i can figaur out how to post pics i will . I have a VT10 with every option , just finished blasting frame, forks ,hubs , rims sunday and got them in primer.

this is my Heald Super Trike

And this is my Heald Ugly Trike ..... Gotta hang on to this one because it will drag your knees right down the road

Not mine, belongs to a friend. (although it has sat in my garage since he bought it:laugh:)

Heald VT-1, came with a pile of paperwork including the original receipt:bowdown:

VT2C & Super Bronc

Here are a couple of pics of my VT2C . Rechromed the fork lowers, handelbars and fenders. Powdercoated frame and forks. Seat by Kenny. Thanks to MNGB for help with the decals! I also have a VT7 thats nice and original. I have had a VT8 and a couple VT 10-12's. The VT7 is my favorite of the Super Bronc's, it is a really nice bike to ride

Last edited:
These Heald bikes look awesome. Kinda makes me think that the Brooks Trail bike I am restoring is just a knock-off:confused: Where were these Heald bikes made? and when? I think I need to start looking for one. Seems like one of these with a TAV would be awesome for trail riding, deer hunting and tooling around the farm.

Keep the pics coming:thumbsup: