sins of steel, Davisburg MI

vwfan79

There is a car show called sins of steel in Davisburg, MI this Saturday, and they are having minibike dirt track races. I'm on a kindle or I would post a link to the site, I can't seem to get the rules and registration link to work on their site. Any info that anyone has and could post here would he great. I do know they will be running 3 different classes and from what I hear it is a blast. My bike is ready and hope to see you there.

MINIBIKES

Once again this year Sins of Steel will be having mini bike races. In contrast to last year's wild & wooly vibe, this year there are a few more rules to follow. Download the registration form and rules.

Mini Bike Races

Equipment
Each rider must have a helmet, long pants, boots and eye protection of some sort.
Inspection
Every bike will have to be placed in the staging area pending an inspection. After passing the inspection the bike will be tagged and must remain in the staging area. No mini bikes will be allowed to ride around in the show area.
Classes
There will be three classes: Traditional (T), Outlaw (O), and Obscenely Overpowered (OO).
Traditional Mini Bike Class
Bikes with a motor 5hp or under. Yes, you can modify your motor, but if it's all tricked out with nitrous and a blower on it you will probably be placed in the outlaw class.
Single speed (no Torq-A-Verter style clutches)
Maximum 6" rim
Outlaw Class
Everything else
Obscenely Overpowered Class
Everything else else

Not Found

The requested URL /SinsOfSteel-MiniBikeRegistration2011.pdf was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

That's the error I get when trying to download the rules.

vwfan79

Not Found

The requested URL /SinsOfSteel-MiniBikeRegistration2011.pdf was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

That's the error I get when trying to download the rules.
Ya me too, I don't even know the start time. :shrug:

vwfan79

Did you go? If so, how was it?
I did go it was a lot of fun, there were about 30 bikes. They had 3 heats of the stock class and a final and 5 or 6 with a semi final and final race of the outlaw class. I made it to the finals of the outlaw class and my chain broke half way through the race.:doah:

Sounded like a good time anyways. Doesn't meter if you win or lose, as long as you have fun! Although winning is nice. Lol

vwfan79

I have a blast anytime I get on a minibike and do some racing or just cruising for that matter. I need to get my :001_9898:together and come ride at the drome soon.