Skat Kitty in Ohio

That bike belongs to a buddy of mine who bought it off of Clevelands Craigslist about 6 or 8 weeks ago; The only reason he listed it already is to possibly fund his new 409/425 engine project for his El Camino; Nothing coincidental going on in our little town of Wooster...:laugh:

That bike belongs to a buddy of mine who bought it off of Clevelands Craigslist about 6 or 8 weeks ago; The only reason he listed it already is to possibly fund his new 409/425 engine project for his El Camino; Nothing coincidental going on in our little town of Wooster...:laugh:
Makes sense now...bummer he has to sell it so soon.

Yeah - He's wanted one for years; I told him to just put it in his basement & forget about it, then sell some other stuff instead! LOL! I know he paid a ton for it, but it was what he wanted, and you just don't find complete ones very often anymore.....:no:

I thought I had seen it on CL before, then I saw Wooster and thought..what? I thought it was Parma or Berea....now it makes sense lol
He has a beauty there! Hope he finds something else to sell and saves this for his own .