Snookie on MTV's Jersey Shore on a doodlebug.

She could ride my mini doodle anytime, as long as she didn't talk or wear the hat. Well....I guess I could over look the hat.
She's a classless Skaliwag and a lush but to each his own. I like bad girls but they need a measurable I.Q. and not be falling down drunk at the end of the night. A Lady paces herself if she drinks and carries herself as such. I want an alert and focused Woman and Snookie struggles with that when sober I'm afraid. There's a lid for every pot I guess. Danielle from American pickers is a tattooed bad girl who can be a Lady when she needs to be, now that's my Girl!:thumbsup:

Krystal Pistol Campbell "American Hoggers". Yes mam, I will do that just so long as you wrestle me down again and tie me up. Now that is a bad girl.

Krystal Pistol Campbell "American Hoggers". Yes mam, I will do that just so long as you wrestle me down again and tie me up. Now that is a bad girl.
She is pretty tough but her best friend Lea is the girl for me. I watch it just to see her, Crystal is good looking but the fair haired girl not directly related to those mooks would have to be my choice.

Snookie is still nasty and I hear she's pregnant, poor bastard that planted that seed is an unfortunate fellow. Imagine her as the mother of your child :doah:, I have an ex not too unlike her only attractive that is just as big a lush and skaliwag as her though. I have full custody of my kids.