Some bikes I got this weekend

Hent

Not a bad weekend at the swapmeet. Got another one to goto this weekend... see what I can pick up there. :confused:

Last edited:

Hent

You can borrow it from any bikes of mine, but not those three because they dont have any :)

The first one is John Deere, can't you tell?? :confused1:

I'm pretty sure it is a Powell Charger. It does say Charger on the back of the seat, too.

Hent, good finds!, like that last blue one, was bidding on a frame like that on E-bay but I wasn't fast enuff, darn, oh well I'm sure I find a good deal on one here soon.
dave

Hent

Melan, my storage is running short too. I have to build more instead of buying more. My biggest problem is my shop is about 45-1hr away. So the random tinkering here and there doesn't happen too often.

8ball will be busy once I start working on these.

I think I have 10?

I've been looking for some property to build me a shop on. Not only am I a fan of mini bikes but I also love Classic/ Muscle cars. It sucks to pass up a great deal because you dont have the room for it. Good luck on the builds :thumbsup:

I think I'll keep the first one John Deere themed when I rebuild it. Someone put some dog hahahaha welds on those gussets on the front.

Hent, there is a club near me called the Red Hill Two Cylinders that restores old John Deer tractors. They do all kind of parades and charity. Put a 2 cyl on that baby and maybe you can get in!:doah: