Somebody stole my utube video

Hey guys some jackass stole one of my goliath tank videos if you can take a minute and report it i would much appreciate it. I have to take some time and look around for more thieves I guess this is a big problem now. I reported it but i hear it takes a while unless youve got alot of people behind it. Thanks guys heres the link. feel free to thumbs down and give the guy a hard time. :thumbsup:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwiC6u6KSmY

MB165

this happens a lot, during the opening or end....of your video state that this video is yours use your screen name, then say you should only be seeing this video on your particular channel, also wouldn't hurt to put your screen name on a small card in camera view for at least a shot time, or watermark it.

this happens a lot, during the opening or end....of your video state that this video is yours use your screen name, then say you should only be seeing this video on your particular channel, also wouldn't hurt to put your screen name on a small card in camera view for at least a shot time, or watermark it.
Yeah I will probrobly put a watermark in the corner. not sure if i can do that to videos already up but ill look into it

That is what I do with most of my videos. Since they're build off bikes generally, I include build photos, especially the one with the required OldMiniBikes Build Off sign, which has screen name etc.

I also commented on the guy's video last week. Guess he got tired of being hounded. :thumbsup:

That is what I do with most of my videos. Since they're build off bikes generally, I include build photos, especially the one with the required OldMiniBikes Build Off sign, which has screen name etc.

I also commented on the guy's video last week. Guess he got tired of being hounded. :thumbsup:
whats your channel Dave?