Source for a good extended swingarm?

Aside from the horrible looking kits. Are there any cheap aftermarket swingarms on ebay or similar out there that would fit decently? RUnnign a mega motor frame. Would like to put a swing arm on it similar to this... Better looking is always plus, but that seems functional and about the right dimensions.

mxs1.JPG

Not finished, Pretty weak setup at the moment compared to what it will be. Maybe 7000w? The tool batteries are 120v, 3 in parallel. But still sag about 30v under accel. So 90v and 75ish amp peaks. Accel is pretty good. 3.5 sec 0-30 and tops out at 50mph. The controller and battery are weak. The motor is a QS165 rated at 22,000 watts! I have a much nicer controller on order, just waiting for it to get here. Then have to get to work on a decent battery pack. Lots of work to go! But its pretty fun to cruise around on. Super quiet.

With my 50lb son and 210lb self we get about 20 miles cruising bike trails slowly with occasional speed bursts. With 120v we can cruise 10mph or so under 2 amps.

3 Yard force 2.5AH 120v tool batteries. (from my mower! lol)
Controller is a 120v 200 "phase amp" Kelly KHB
Frame was the $300 shipped special they had at go power sports.
420 chain 14T/60T.
Need to figure out brakes. Using regen brakes from the motor only right now.
Rear shock was an amazon cheapie.
19" swing arm from amazon. I did have to widen it. Welded motor mount directly to swing arm.

https://www.amazon.com/490mm-Swing-Swingarm-110cc-125cc/dp/B0BRMMKPYR/ref=sr_1_2?crid=OJ82G7G8UDSX&keywords=490mm+Swing+Arm+Swingarm+for+110cc+125cc+140cc+Pit+Bike&qid=1686326128&s=automotive&sprefix=490mm+swing+arm+swingarm+for+110cc+125cc+140cc+pit+bike,automotive,101&sr=1-2&ufe=app_do:amzn1.fos.18ed3cb5-28d5-4975-8bc7-93deae8f9840

I've built quite a few now, but mostly on the kids razor frames. All of them will go over 40. LIttle pink scooter is probably my favorite. Its a wheelie machine and will go 43 with me on it @ 88v. I run RC lipo batteries on it

The one with drag bars will go 2.7 sec 0-30 and 56mph. This new one *should* be a ton faster.

Attachments

Ended up with a FarDriver 96v/680A controller. Still tweaking on it a bit, but its a monster. Blows the tire off from a stop and hit 68mph pretty easily. Gets there in a hurry! Peaking out at 19,000 watts at the moment and only on a 72v battery. Still working on it. Hope to have draggy times and a 96v battery soon.

Minimichael

That's impressive. Anything in 2 seconds is impressive. How's it handle at high speed, if you don't mind my asking? Or during acceleration, for that matter?

It handles surprisingly well. Think the long wheel base helps a ton. No handle bar slap or flutter at speed.

If I get on the throttle too hard from a stop it does kick the back end out a bit. Those times are rolling into throttle on unpreped pavement. If I had a nice sticky pad and a decent slick it would be much quicker. My feet are still at an odd position way in front. Think it will handle and launch better w/ pegs more towards the rear.

I have a scooter tire on order as well as a slick. I dont plan to go crazy speed wise. We race to the 330' mark. May occasionally do 1/8th mile. But won't hold top speed for any length of time.