SPD Sperry rand tricart find

Well looks like I found yet another toy. Too bad I cant keep it, but its going to a good friend who is in our club so its not going far. He has been asking me to find one for awhile now. At least I will get to ride it haha. Even came with a dealer break down and brochures for most Sperry rand fun toys. It was sitting in a shop with a tarp on it since it was new. One bad spot in the fiberglass from a lawn mower backing into it. But it is almost 100% complete. Missing the seat cover and thats it

Yeah its not perfect but still really cool. Motor isnt running either. My buddy is so excited to start bringing this gem back to life. Oh and he has to clean the four pounds of dust off it :laugh:

Last edited:
Nice find , I'd love to have one someday. Can't be too many stashed away like that one was.
Please add me to your list of.." I know someone who'd give their left nut for one of these" hahaha

Super find! Even considering the fiberglass issue, there aren't many left is this condition out there. Be sure that the new owner keeps us posted on the progress of this project.

Super find! Even considering the fiberglass issue, there aren't many left is this condition out there. Be sure that the new owner keeps us posted on the progress of this project.
Will do buddy. It's only going over my buddys. He's a hoarder so he wont sell it to anyone lol. Gonna get copies of of the sperry rand brochures for ya too

That is a sweet trike! I'd love to have one.
One question though, I noticed there's only a thumb throttle and no brake lever(s), how do do the brakes work? Do the foot rests double as brake pedals?

Shawn

Last edited: