Special effects supplies from Cleveland?

Any of you fellows think you could help me out?

I need to get some of this...
Latex Paint Base - Mask Paints and Colorants - CASTING AND PAINTING - The Monster Makers
And some of this....
Latex Paint Base - Mask Paints and Colorants - CASTING AND PAINTING - The Monster Makers

Or another brand that does the same thing.
I did an internet search and made some call only to find I can't get this locally.

Now here is the best part, I need to pay someone to get this for me and ship it to Lithuania.

No I am not kidding.
There is no theatrical make up or movie supply company near me.
Maybe one of you is in Cleveland, Ohio and would be willing to pick this up for me and drop ship it?

I will owe you a favour lol.

My God these are strange days.

No I ain't drunk....

Last edited:
I'm scared. :eek:hmy:
I knew someone here was in Cleveland.
He sent me some PM and I think I sold him a carb or something.
But like a fool I deleted his PM.

Your scared?
I am confused and wonder how I ended up here from there lol.
Someday I will make a long rambling post on the subject for you all to have a good laugh.
Just not right now.....

Ok ,Ill bite,lets ask the Obvious question.......Why the Hell do people in Lithuania need special effects make-up?????Do they make many movies there???Is the theater season about to start???Is someone working on a audition tape to get on Face-Off???Or maybe there is a tragic shortage of Bald caps for the Lithuanian people.
And do you know how much it would cost to ship this stuff over there?Also why cant they just order it themselves???They do get the internet over there last I heard.
And the last and most important question is...
WHY THE HELL AM I EVEN POSTING TO THIS????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Monster Makers Links Page - 866-521-SPFX (Toll Free) why not choose a closer distributor... Or just have them ship it. It doesnt say anything about u.s. Only?
He told me they would not ship to him from the USA.
I never thought about looking for a 3rd country to drop ship from.

Wow this could be a record, for me...
Buy a product made in the USA from a Russian supplier to a Lithuanian customer brokered by a Canadian.

Could be a record of some kind.....

I am going to fire off more email.
I feel stupid now....
I did not see the Russian supplier, that is close enough that it might just be the ticket...

Ok ,Ill bite,lets ask the Obvious question.......Why the Hell do people in Lithuania need special effects make-up?????Do they make many movies there???Is the theater season about to start???Is someone working on a audition tape to get on Face-Off???Or maybe there is a tragic shortage of Bald caps for the Lithuanian people.
And do you know how much it would cost to ship this stuff over there?Also why cant they just order it themselves???They do get the internet over there last I heard.
And the last and most important question is...
WHY THE HELL AM I EVEN POSTING TO THIS????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not everyone speaks good English ( look at me for example you would hardly know I speak it they way I type ).

Sometimes things get weird and you need a scull cap....

And on rare occasions you make a deal that leads to a deal and theirs a weird side deal....
But its all a great deal in the final wash so you can't say no.
What else can I add?

Getting your hands on some things can be very very complicated sometimes.
That's why you want to use the back channels.
Try getting something out of Ukraine by mail right now.
for one thing the cost of postage there has doubled since August and the place is nuts....
Try getting something into one of these places an be even more complicated UPS for example will charge an arm and a leg for one country of origin and less for another.

Just trying to get stuff across the US boarder is complicated.

India?
Use air mail.
Trust me nothing ever gets anywhere from their unless your supplier almost loads it on the plane himself

I got a box from Thailand one time held shut with rope and nothing more.

China has their act together.
I think its the only place on earth that will send anything to any other place and it arrives in 7 days sometimes they even ship for free....

Once more curve ball Spyderdregg:

Mr. Vadim Bukharin in Moscow has the stuff and he ships cheap ( 400 rubles is like 12 bucks CDN inside Russia Lithuania can;t b much more could it????? leave that door open ).
But to pay him I would have to go to my bank, make a money transfer to a bank in Newyork most likely ( or something stupid like that), make an international money transfer to Russian bank he deals with, and then hope to hell this all works for a measly 70 buck worth of stuff.
Its not worth his trouble or mine most likely
Last line says He is working on a simplified way to calculate taxes on sales.
This is how you pay him, simple enough eh?

Оплатить товар Вы можете наличными курьеру или по безналичному расчёту. В случае оплаты товара по безналичному расчёту, товар отгружается после поступления денег на расчётный счёт. Проверяйте указанные Вами контактную информацию при регистрации на сайте. При необходимости получения счёта укажите об этом в примечании.

Реквизиты для оплаты:

Получатель: ИП Бухарин Вадим Анатольевич

ИНН 773306560136

р.сч 40802810500060006995

в ОАО АКБ "АВАНГАРД"

кор. сч 30101810000000000201

БИК 044525201

Обращаем Ваше внимание, что мы работаем по упрощённой системе налогообложения !

Last edited:
OK...I'm in Ohio..relatively close to Cleveland and I wouldn't touch this kinda mess with a ten foot pole !

But if ya need some Mini Bike parts...PM me :laugh::laugh:

Hmm..

I never considered homeland insecurity might have issue with something you could use to make a disguise.

This is a very real possibility isn't it.

Thanks for the thoughts guys.

Well now I know where Clusterfookistan is. I need to go hug my boss for keeping me around so long and not sending me to the other side of the world.