speedway 1972 f/s.....

mike04

ok guys i have this speedway for like around 1 month i was working on it as my project....got it painted on a dealer..looks good now is almost finish just ned a seat exaust...i got it runing today it got torque for a big mini bike just don't got top around 30 35 max...well i just not digging the angle and sise...so is up for sale $$$$$$$$$$$350.....i spend more than my asking price tnx guys....photobucket.com/albums/kk67/mikelito04/tuning119.jpg[/IMG]

You should put where you live in your ad so people interested will know where you are from , also you should say if your willing to ship or not ,, You really should keep the bike since Speedways are getting tough to find ,, Change the rear sprocket to a smaller one and your speed will come up a bunch ,, check with bmi they list some that will work

You should put where you live in your ad so people interested will know where you are from , also you should say if your willing to ship or not ,, You really should keep the bike since Speedways are getting tough to find ,, Change the rear sprocket to a smaller one and your speed will come up a bunch ,, check with bmi they list some that will work
this is true.
i checked out his profile with no luck.
good luck on the sale .

mike04

sorry...

well i live in orlando fl... i em willing to shiped for the exra charge quote...my price is 350$$u get what u se....i got weigh more money in this bike...tnk guy

mike04

tnk man...

i just got my other bikes laying around just ned the cash i figer this will be the one cause is clenest one i have ...but let se what happends nex...........
that bike should scoot with that 6.5 honda dont give up nice bike

i will trade frame no motor ..or just sell frame...no motoe 250 plus shipping..........i em interest to trde for clen mini bike frame like taco sears rupp other small frames must be clean have wheels and brakes tnx....

i will trade frame no motor ..or just sell frame...no motoe 250 plus shipping..........i em interest to trde for clen mini bike frame like taco sears rupp other small frames must be clean have wheels and brakes tnx....
I dont want to be a jerk but if you sell this you need to buy a spell checker. :wink:

look man they know me here now!!mike04 remember

my first day here was the same thing most people here makekin fun of my spell 2 day same thing 3 day same now most of all they help me out even if my spell is not perfect they don't care for that no more so please don't start same as before tnx mike 04....
I dont want to be a jerk but if you sell this you need to buy a spell checker. :wink:

my first day here was the same thing most people here makekin fun of my spell 2 day same thing 3 day same now most of all they help me out even if my spell is not perfect they don't care for that no more so please don't start same as before tnx mike 04....
I was not being rude, it is just hard to read. Glad you sold it though, it is very nice!

I know i was just saying...

No i din't sold it i em not selling it no more if i waith it will never get sold so i just deside to kep it i em just going to kep working on it tnx man...
i was not being rude, it is just hard to read. Glad you sold it though, it is very nice!

mike04

370 ship include...ok guy up f/s again ned to renew resident i forgot... ned money asap....this is the only mini bike i got that worth some money...it got a 6.5 honda it got torque converter factory wheels.....just ned a seat i got evrithing just ned lether....i will do 370$$no les ship is include 370$$will cover the hole speedway package is clean and fast i ran a moped today he was going 45 and i was 3 speedway on front..i think goes 50..or 55....super torque monster....help please i em serious about neding money for my resident asap....:thumbsup:

Are you bipolar? One minute it's for sale, the next your keeping it, then....... Your like a pogo stick, up and down. Good luck with it Mike.