Speedway Scorpion

Gumpit let me know if you are going to bid on it at the current price it is a deal. seat cover available on ebay is a good quality repop. If you are not going to bid on it I will. \
Ole

Go for it. Like I said. I can store it here until someone can come and pick it up. No matter where in the town it is I can be there in about 5 minutes...lol

Speedway Seat Cover

Gumpit let me know if you are going to bid on it at the current price it is a deal. seat cover available on ebay is a good quality repop. If you are not going to bid on it I will. \
Ole
Is the little flap on the back (of the ebay seat) correct for the Speedway?
I have an old OEM seat (in bad shape) that doesn't have the flap.
Not sure if they had different versions of them or not depending on the frame style.

Thanks
frankster

Don't know as mine had no cover so I did not know what the original was but it was same frame back as above it did not have the turn up some of them have. I just tucked it under the foam block I made and snapped on the snaps and it looks great.

Is the little flap on the back (of the ebay seat) correct for the Speedway?
I have an old OEM seat (in bad shape) that doesn't have the flap.
Not sure if they had different versions of them or not depending on the frame style.

Thanks
frankster
The NOS one I got from ATKRIDER didn't have that flap on it. It went on my Scarab.

Don't know as mine had no cover so I did not know what the original was but it was same frame back as above it did not have the turn up some of them have. I just tucked it under the foam block I made and snapped on the snaps and it looks great.

Thanks for the info, sorry I missed this earlier.
Your speedway looks great!

Thanks
Frankster