spray can version of candy apple green?

Just looking for a good aerosol can version of candy apple green paint? Just wondering what's available out there and what folks recommend for a quality rattle can respray. Working on my Toyoco project and want to try to preserve the original color as close as possible.

Check out tcpglobal.com

I bought a duplicolor burnt orange metallic spray paint from them, it turned out great.vyou have to bury the pain in clear to get it to really pop. They might have a green I can't remember.

Thanks, guys! For a quickie recondition and not necessarily full on respray, how would you recommend I prep the frame? It doesnt' look terrible, just a bit used and in need of some refurbishing... If I have to sand it all down and start from scratch, so be it, but for a minor cosmetic refurbish I was just curious what my options are...

I would scruff the paint with some find sandpaper then spray a couple coats of a high build primer then I'd wet sand the primer until it's nice and smooth. That's what I did with my minibike and it turned out pretty good.

Thanks, guys! For a quickie recondition and not necessarily full on respray, how would you recommend I prep the frame? It doesnt' look terrible, just a bit used and in need of some refurbishing... If I have to sand it all down and start from scratch, so be it, but for a minor cosmetic refurbish I was just curious what my options are...
With any candy color you need a silver base coat first.. if your paint is nice, just wipe it down with a scotch pad to rough up the paint.. or a steelwool pad with soap & water..
heres a link to the paint i'm talking about. most walmarts sell it
http://www.unifireusa.com/retail1/item.php?vn=72801&blkNO=3580-8047

gbones

Check out tcpglobal.com

I bought a duplicolor burnt orange metallic spray paint from them, it turned out great.vyou have to bury the pain in clear to get it to really pop. They might have a green I can't remember.
nice color, ive thought of painting my bird with burnt orange but still havent decided on a color. pretty cool idea on the bottle cap, did you glue it to the nut?

nice color, ive thought of painting my bird with burnt orange but still havent decided on a color. pretty cool idea on the bottle cap, did you glue it to the nut?
Just pressed it on there. It's a tight fit, one smack with a rubber mallet and it ain't going anywhere.:hammer::thumbsup:

i had a hell of a time with that duplicolor burnt orange on my cat. didnt go on easy at all. Their metalcast green always comes out good for me though

You're trying to match the green on it now, and not doing the whole thing?

delray

not to take away from the original question..........
gbones , another cool chevy orange color they use in the early 70's that was very close to the corvette burnt orange was the 1972 camaro flame orange, code 65........:thumbsup: