Sprocket and Chain!

So i was doing extreme moto gp leans on my db30 and leaned too far and bent my sprocket which them broke my chain. What is the best/cheapest way to get new ones, what is the best size of sprocket to get, i have some from my kart, will these work?

Count the teeth on the sprocket. There are 60t, 72t, and smaller ones. Check the mounting set-up "the holes and diameters". Go to karting parts and supplies websites. Also check-out doodlebugs site, click contact us, and explain what you have and need. This info should be a start. Other members will probally give excellent ideas too!

Together we stand-Divided we fall. Mini's forever!

no one makes an aftermarket sprocket for the DB30. you can either get another stock one or you'll have to get a blank and drill it. if you go the blank route, everything must be perfectly centered or you will have issues. we can't really tell you what sprocket to get without knowing how many teeth you have on the clutch and if you want acceleration or top speed. there's no "best combination" for the gearing, it all depends on what you want.

this is a good time to buy some quality chain too. i'm running the RLV Extreme Chain from BMIkarts.com and am happy with it.

Last edited:
why will the replacement sprokets not fit on a BD30?
is the hub/wheel hole pattern a special size?
do you know where to get the blanks mentioned above?